Housing many of our State’s marine fish species is no simple task. See if you know the answers to these FUN FACTS questions – the answers are in the photo gallery below.
- The Coral Reef gallery is the Florida Aquarium’s largest exhibit. Just how big and how many different fish species does it hold?
- How much does it cost each year to feed the fish at the Aquarium?
- What is the heaviest shark at the aquarium?
- What is the longest shark at the Aquarium?
- The largest saltwater fish at the Aquarium? How much does it weigh?
- What is the largest ray at the aquarium?
- How many volunteers help manage the exhibits and annual visitors?
CLICK BELOW for the answers!
Thanks to Ashley Sutherland of the Florida Aquarium for help with the Fun Facts.